Friday, February 20, 2015

Rain rain go away

     On Saturday for some reason I decided to get to Debary early. What the reason behind this decision I can't tell you since I don't even know. So I got to Deabry early and decided to drive around, since I don't know much about the town. Plus this blog is called Discovery Debary, so why not. Unfortunately, I did not think to have my GPS on and got lost. I ended up on a very nice road though that the trees were over grown and had moss hanging from them. During this adventure (I guess you can call it that) my stomach awoke and demanded food. Luckily for me I remember hearing that there was a bagel place in Debary. I love bagels so this was a big plus for me.

     By the time I was done with my breakfast, it was time to go to my internship. Since it's a Saturday we usually are pretty busy. Not this Saturday though. The weather was awful and it started to rain around 1:30 pm. We only had one tour but they didn't come in till 3. Even though the weather was bad, I was able to finish up the rest of the Emergency Recovery boxes for the rest of the building on the site. Now we just need to get rid of the expired stuff and replace it. I also need to read up on how to handle emergency situations at historic sites as well so I can make my power point.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment