Friday, January 30, 2015

I need to work out...

Tuesday at DeBary was a nice, beautiful day. The weather was a little cold, but no rain so that is always a plus. First thing of the day was to get the house nice and warm for the visitors. After that I decided to go with Betty on her tour of the house to see how she does the tour. The tours usually last from 45 to an hour long, depending on who is giving the tour. Betty's tour was very informative while also not being tiring.

After the tour I went back to my research. I took notes during Betty's tour on what room is what and also certain things that everyone talks about and is important to the tour. I had started on a basic outline when Kayce and Dorothy asked if I wanted to move some furniture in the house. Of course I said yes. We moved some chairs around the bottom floor and trying to make it look natural. It was this that I learned that I should probably tart working out since I was winded after moving them. I wish I could take pictures of the inside to show the chairs we moved but sadly I can't.

Tomorrow I will continue working on my tour and hopefully I will be able to go see the old pool (crossing my fingers!)


No comments:

Post a Comment