Monday, January 26, 2015

Who is who

     On Saturday I was getting ready to go to DeBary with a hanging head; it was cold and raining and I don't like either of those. Luckily for me though by the time I got to the house, the rain had cleared up, but it was still cold. I can handle the cold.

     I was starting on my final project of being able to do a tour of the house by myself. This meant doing research on the house and also the members of the DeBary family. The only problem was I had no clue where to start. I felt that there was so much information and I was lost at what to do or how to come by it. Should I just write a page full of notes or maybe bullet points would be better? 

At time of confusion, caffeine always helps.
     With the help of some food and caffeine I was able to decide what to do. I would do note cards for each room with information that I would want to say on it. Now it was time to go through all the information I had. But as I started to read the notes I had, I was getting confused yet again. My trouble? I didn't know who was who. Luckily Kaycee had a family tree with pictures on it to help me.



Although the DeBary family is bigger than this, these are the members we discuss during the tour the most.  The pictures really helped me, since I'm more of a visual learner, plus we have some of these pictures hanging up in the house so I'll be able to make a connection better. 

Tomorrow I will be continuing my research and hopefully have most of my note cards done. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment